INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Legislative Decree no. 196, 30th June 2003 (rules about personal data protection)
In accordance with article 13 of the above mentioned law, we inform you that the Castello di Tornano S.A.S (Simple Limited Partnership) handles the personal data of customers, suppliers and persons who have voluntarily provided directly by phone, mail, fax or e-mail their data to our sales department or the company that provides telemarketing services on our behalf.
According to the indicated law (ref. Art.2 – Purpose), the Castello di Tornano S.A.S guarantees that the handling of personal data will be processed respecting the person’s rights, basic freedoms and status, with particular respect to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
Objectives of personal data handling
All data submitted by the parties concerned are used solely for purposes related to the company’s economic activity, namely:
· To insert the data into the company’s database;
· To process internal statistics;
· To record technical service sheets for assistance and/or training;
· To issue transport documents, invoices and credit notes;
· To issue quotations and proposals to active and/or potential customers;
· To issue requests for quotations and proposals to active and/or potential suppliers;
· To maintain bookkeeping and VAT;
· To manage receipts and payments;
· To send out commercial and promotional information about its own activities or those of companies linked to active and/or potential customers
· To exchange information regarding economic, administrative and commercial activity – by phone, mail, fax, e-mail and private areas of the Castello di Tornano S.A.S website
· To meet the obligations imposed by the laws, regulations, legislation, regulations and civil and tax laws
Communication and circulation of data
The personal data of the persons concerned, if necessary, may be disclosed to:
· All those whose rights of access to such data is recognised by legislative measures;
· Our collaborators, employees, agents and suppliers, as part of their duties and/or contractual obligations with them, regarding commercial relations with stakeholders;
· Factoring companies, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies;
· Companies that own and/or grant the license to use any services/products supplied only when the communication is necessary for use by the services/products purchased;
· Post offices, shippers and couriers for the delivery of documents and/or materials;
· Unified Messaging Services providers, via the Internet: sending letters and messages to interested parties regarding the scope of data processing by means of this channel
· All active and/or legal, public and/or private individuals (legal, administrative and tax consulting work, compilation of payroll, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labour, etc.), when the communication is necessary or useful for the development of our activities and is both in the manner and for the above illustrated purposes;
· Banks for the management of receipts and payments arising out of contracts
Nature of the collection and consequences of failure of provision
The provision of personal data, by individuals who wish to begin a business relationship with our company, even if only for information about our activities/services, is considered optional, but their failure to do so may result in the interruption of the relationship of its proper conduct and any legal obligations, including ta. The data is stored at our company’s headquarters, for the time prescribed by civil and fiscal laws.
Methods of data handling
The processing of personal data takes place only within the Castello di Tornano S.A.S, using both hardcopies and a computer, via phone or web, and also using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data, with the observance of all cautionary measures that ensure its security and confidentiality.
Holder of personal data
The holder of personal data is the Castello di Tornano S.A.S.
At present, the data processor is Fabiola Selvolini.
Place of processing of personal data
The personal data collected through the online services offered by Castello di Tornano S.A.S are kept in Gaiole in Chianti, loc. Tornano. The data is only managed by technical staff in charge of data handling, and persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
Rights of access to personal data
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning the person concerned, even if not yet recorded, and their conversation in intelligible form.
The person concerned has the right to obtain the indicated:
· Origin of personal data, purposes and methods of treatment;
· Logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
· The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003;
· The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as either representatives appointed in the State, managers or agents
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
· The updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
· The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed data whose retention is unnecessary regarding the collection or subsequent processing of the data;
The person concerned has the right to oppose, in all or in part:
· With legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
· The treatment of personal data concerning the person indicated for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised by making a request to the owner or one of his representatives, including through an agent, which shall be acknowledged without delay. The request to the owner or manager can also be sent by letter, fax or e-mail.
(Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information about:
a) The origin of personal data;
b) The purposes and methods of treatment;
c) The logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about the data as appointed representatives in the State, managers or agents.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) updates, rectification or, where interested therein, the integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been
brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves cause of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in all or in part:
a) For legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) The processing of personal data concerning him/her for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.